Last week, my friend over at The Dancing Runner nominated me for a Liebster Award. In a way I feel a little guilty that she did this because I haven’t been blogging as much as I’d like to lately. Life has been crazy busy. But, with that being said, these awards are always fun, so here goes!
Here are the rules for when you are nominated for a Liebster Award:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you & link back to his/her blog. Done!
-Answer 11 questions asked by the nominator.
-Post 11 random tidbits about yourself.
-Nominate 11 blogs for the Liebster Award
-Create 11 new questions for those you nominate.
-Don’t forget to include the Liebster Award logo on your post.
Here were the 11 questions asked of me:
1. If you could open any type of business what would it be? If I may say so myself, I make a pretty tasty cheesecake. I’ve experimented with different flavors and mix in’s with the batter. I think it would be fun to have my own cheesecake business.
2. What is your favorite time of year? I would have to probably say summer. That’s when all of the races are!
3. Name the last thing you splurged on. Probably lunch for me and Robert at an old dining car restaurant in a small town here in Utah (blog post to come…I promise!).
4. What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done? Probably 10 years ago, I went on vacation to Los Angeles by myself.
5. What one thing would you like to accomplish in 2013? I would LOVE to finish selling all of my scrapbook stuff. I don’t have time for it any more.
6. If you were on death row, what would be your last meal? Can I ask for a buffet of a bunch of different kinds of foods? I don’t know if I could choose just one food. Haha!
7. List 3 must haves in your purse/handbag. Excedrin (I always get headaches). My wallet (duh!). Empty space (now that I’m dating someone who has kids, when we go somewhere, the kids always ask me to hold stuff for them, so I need space in my purse to put it.)
8. Tea or Coffee? Coffee…all the way. With some 1/2 and 1/2 and a packet of Splenda.
9. Do you have any guilty pleasures? I LOVE buttercream frosting! It’s delicious!
10. Describe yourself in 3 words. Nurturing. Athletic. Curious.
11. What motivates you? Other people motivate me.
11 Random Tidbits About Me:
-When I was a little girl, I broke my nose twice…in the same place.
-I tend to have insomnia REALLY bad. In fact, right now it’s 12:10 a.m., I need to be up in 5 hrs and I’m not tired.
-I lived in the same neighborhood and house my entire childhood. Never moved once.
-I have 5 tattoos and want at least 2 more.
-There’s no one else in the world that I know of that has my first name.
-I was named after my grandpa’s mother. One day I want to go back to the small town in Arkansas and visit her grave.
-My favorite flower is a tulip.
-I’m scared of open water swimming.
-I do alot of dog sitting.
-I’ve gone to the same night club almost every Saturday night for the past 4 yrs.
-I have a love affair with buttercream frosting!
Now, here’s my 11 questions for my nominees:
1. What is your dream job?
2. Do you have a big/small family?
3. How did you get started in running/working out?
4. What inspires you?
5. Do you have a favorite dessert?
6. Dog or cat?
7. Favorite TV show?
8. Favorite post workout snack?
9. What is the last book you read?
10. Favorite vacation?
11. Do you have a dream race you want to do?
And here is who I nominate:
Melissa Running It
Running & Cupcakes
Crazy Running Legs
It’s All About the Journey
Finding My Happy Pace
Live. Travel. Eat. Run.
Pipe Down Piper
One Hot Mess-y Mama