I got this survey idea from this girl and I’m always looking for new/fun things to post on my blog, so here goes. 🙂
1. Would you rather run in a thunderstorm or a snowstorm? A thunderstorm. Running in snow, you can slip & fall.
2. Would you rather breathe through your nose or breathe through your mouth? I’ve broken my nose twice in the same place, so I naturally breathe through my mouth.
3. Would you rather do 100 squats or 100 crunches? [Now take a break and go do them. ;)] Either one would be fine with me. Can’t do them right now…I’m at work.
4. Would you rather have a baked good for dessert or an extra serving of your favorite entree? Depends on what the dessert is. Hell, no it doesn’t. I’m all about dessert!!!
5. Would you rather run on a treadmill for an hour or run around the same street block for an hour? Hmmm…I could do either. Probably street block just because if I run on a treadmill too much, my shins start to hurt.
6. Would you rather have a headache during a run or a side stitch? I’ll go with headache, only because usually when I’m running, my headache goes away.
7. Would you rather have a rest day on a work day or a day off? I don’t like rest days, so neither. Lol.
8. Would you rather be a race director or a race volunteer? Volunteer. Too much responsibility being a race director.
9. Would you rather spend your money on running gadgets [HRM, GPS watch, Headphones] or running shoes? Gadgets. Only because I need a new heart rate monitor/GPS watch bad.
10. Would you rather run in a relay or do the run portion of a distance triathlon? I’ve done both & I thoroughly enjoy both of them.