A friend posted a list of 20 questions and answered them about himself. He then challenged me to do the same. I guess this will serve as my get to know me better post.
1. What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? Lately, it’s been spending time with my boyfriend. I also love a good long run on a Saturday morning.
2. List your top three favorite TV shows. F*R*I*E*N*D*S, What Not to Wear and Who Do You Think You Are?
3. Would you rather be in pictures or take them? I would MUCH rather take pictures. I don’t think I’m very photogenic.
4. Why do you blog? It’s my way of keeping a journal. Also, if I can inspire one person, or help one person reach their goal of weight loss through my story and posting my experiences on here, then I hope I can do that.
6. If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? I don’t know if I could pick just one person. There’s a couple. David Murphy I think would be a blast to sit down with. He founded the Idiots Running Club which is SO fun. I would love to sit down with Colleen and connect with her. Just from reading her blog, we seem to have alot in common. Last, but definitely not least, I would love to sit down with SwimBikeMom. If anybody has her stuff together & does amazing in triathlons, it’s her.
7. List a few of your favorite snacks. Ultimate favorite snack is grapes…when they’re in season. I love home made popcorn too.
9. Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? Probably my bike, my car and my cell phone.
10. What’s your favorite drink? Honestly, it’s probably water.
11. Do you enjoy cooking? I love to cook if I have the time & room. I hate cooking in a small space.
12. Do you have children? Not yet.
13. What are your favorite hobbies? Swimming, biking, running, triathlons & marathons. 🙂
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? This could possibly be TMI, but this is my answer. I would get rid of my extra skin. I find it quite disgusting.
16. Who is your favorite actor/ actress? I LOVE the cast of F*R*I*E*N*D*S.
17. What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? Ummmm…I ran 5 miles at a 9:27 pace.
18. Do you live near your family or far from them? Sadly we live under the same roof.
19. List three of your talents. I play the piano. I can remember a lot of song lyrics. I think I’m fairly good at triathlons & running.